Beef Cutlets with Parisian Ham au Gratin
Imprimer la recette
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 6 cutlets
||package of Tour Eiffel Parisian Cooked Ham (175 g)
||flour (1 cup)
||Italian bread crumbs (1½ cups)
||olive oil (3 tbsp)
||tomato sauce (1 cup)
||green olives (6 tbsp) (optional)
||grated Mozzarella cheese (1½ cups)
- Preheat oven to 190 °C (375 °F).
- Place flour, beaten eggs and bread crumbs in three separate bowls.
- Flour cutlets, then dip in the egg and roll in bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in a non-stick skillet and brown cutlets on both sides.
- Place cutlets in an oven dish and cover with the sauce, ham, olives and cheese.
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes.
- Serve with pesto pasta or your favourite salad.
Note: Try it with our other varieties of Tour Eiffel Ham (175 g): Country Smoked or Black Forest Smoked.