French Toast à la Rillette and Gruyère
Print the recipe
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 4
||package of Tour Eiffel Parisian Ham Rillettes (150 g)
||35% cream (½ cup)
||maple syrup (3 tbsp)
||thick slices white bread
||grated Gruyère cheese (1¼ cup)
- Preheat oven to 190 °C (375 °F).
- In a bowl, beat the eggs and combine with cream and maple syrup. Dip bread slices in the mixture and brown on both sides in a skillet.
- Place slices on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Spread the rillettes on 2 slices of bread and cover with cheese. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Pour maple syrup over French toast and serve with hash browns and a green salad.
Note: Try also with Tour Eiffel Pork & Turkey Rillettes (150 g).