Puff Pastry Turkey Pie with Cheese and Mushrooms
Print the recipe
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 15-20 minutes
- Servings: 4 pastries
||package of Tour Eiffel Cooked Turkey Breast (175 g)
||fresh pizza dough
||pizza sauce (½ cup)
||grated mozzarella cheese (¾ cup)
||white mushrooms, sliced
||red onion sliced
||balsamic vinegar (2 tbsp)
||olive oil (1 tbsp)
- Preheat oven to 200 °C (400 °F).
- Heat olive oil in a skillet and sauté the onions and mushrooms. Season with a little salt and pepper. Add vinegar and allow to reduce. Let vegetables cool for a few minutes on a plate.
- Divide dough into 4 portions and roll on a lightly floured surface into four 8-inch circles. Place 30 ml (2 tbsp) of sauce on one half of each crust. Top each with the vegetables, then add turkey, cheese and basil leaves.
- Fold crust to form a half-moon. Seal the edges and make 2 slits on top of crust. Brush with egg mixture and bake the pastry pies on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve with your favourite salad.
Note: Try also with Tour Eiffel Smoked Turkey Breast (175 g).