Parisian Ham and Vacherin Palmiers
Print the recipe
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 20 pieces
||package of Tour Eiffel Parisian Cooked Ham (175 g)
||package of frozen puff pastry dough, thawed (225 g)
||vacherin cheese, grated (1 cup)
- Preheat oven to 200 °C (400 °F).
- Spread the pastry dough onto the work surface.
- Sprinkle the grated cheese, and cover with the slices of ham (try not to overlap).
- Roll up the pastry from one end to the centre. Then, roll up the other end until the two halves are touching.
- Cut into slices of 5 mm to 1 cm thick to form the palmiers.
- Place the palmiers on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper, and bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve hot, cold or at room temperature.
Note: Although we recommend using vacherin cheese, you can replace it with your favourite variety: Oka, Gruyère, Jarlsberg, etc.