Pizza with Smoked Ham, Asparagus and Peppers
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 15-20 minutes
- Servings: 2
||package of Tour Eiffel Country Smoked Ham (175 g)
||10-inch pizza crust
||pizza sauce (½ cup)
||asparagus, rinsed and chopped into 1-inch pieces
||sliced red pepper
||grated mozzarella cheese (1½ cups)
||basil leaves (to taste)
- Place the rack in the middle position, preheat oven to 200 °C (400 °F).
- Place pizza crust on a pan. Spread on sauce and cover with slices of ham. Add the vegetables and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until cheese is melted and golden brown.
- Garnish pizza with basil leaves.
- Let stand for a few minutes before serving.
Note: Try it with our other varieties of Tour Eiffel Ham (175 g): Parisian Cooked or Black Forest Smoked.