Quiche with Chopped Ham, Zucchini and Cheddar Cheese
Imprimer la recette
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 45 minutes
- Servings: 6 slices
||package of Tour Eiffel Chopped Cooked Ham (400 g)
||35% cream (½ cup)
||chopped chives (3 tbsp)
||cherry tomatoes, halved
||thawed 9-inch pie crust
- Preheat oven to 190 °C (375 °F).
- Beat eggs in a bowl. Add the cream, chives, chopped ham, cherry tomatoes and zucchini. Mix well.
- Pour mixture into pie crust and cover with cheese.
- Bake in oven for 45 minutes or until cooked in the centre. Cover with aluminum foil if cheese becomes too dark while cooking.
- Serve with your favourite salad.
Note: If you prefer to make your own pie crust, we recommend blind baking it (empty) for 12 to 15 minutes at 180 °C (350 °F). This helps to prevent the crust from becoming soggy.