Wild Arugula Salad with Turkey, Walnuts and Raspberries
Print the recipe
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 2
||package of Tour Eiffel Cooked Turkey Breast (175 g)
||red onion, sliced
||red wine vinegar (¼ cup)
||halved walnuts (½ cup)
||maple syrup (¼ cup)
||wild Arugula (5 cups)
||cherry tomatoes, halved
||raspberry vinaigrette (¼ cup)
||crumbled goat’s cheese
- In a small bowl, marinate red onions in red wine vinegar.
- Brown walnuts in a non-stick skillet. Add maple syrup and cook until most of the liquid has evaporated. Place the nuts on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and allow to cool.
- Prepare brochettes by cutting each turkey slice in half; then fold each half into quarters. Place 3-4 halves on a skewer followed by 3 raspberries. Repeat for all 4 brochettes.
- In a bowl, combine Arugula, marinated red onions, tomatoes and vinaigrette. Mix well.
- Divide the salad and garnish with goat’s cheese and walnuts. Serve with the brochettes.
Note: The turkey can be cut into strips and mixed with the raspberries in the salad. Try also with Tour Eiffel Smoked Turkey Breast (175 g).