Won Ton Soup Stuffed with Cognac Flavour Pâté de Campagne
Print the recipe
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 5 minutes
- Servings: 5
||package of Tour Eiffel Cognac Country Style Pâté (150 g)
||sesame oil (½ tsp)
||red wine vinegar (1 tsp)
||chopped coriander (¼ cup)
||thawed Wong Wing Won Ton wrappers
||chicken stock (8 cups)
||soy sauce (2 tbsp)
- In a bowl, combine the pâté, vinegar, coriander and half of the sesame oil.
- Lay Won Ton wrapper on a flat work surface and place 2 tsp of mixture in the centre. Lightly brush Won Ton wrapper with the beaten egg. Pinch together the 2 opposite corners of the Won Ton wrapper to form a triangle. Firmly press edges of the Won Ton wrapper and eliminate any air pockets. Repeat for all 14 Won Ton.
- In a saucepan, heat the chicken stock, soy sauce and remaining half of the sesame oil.
- In a pot of boiling water, cook the Won Tons for 2 minutes and place them in the stock.
- Garnish each bowl with shallots and coriander and serve immediately.
Note: Try it with our other varieties of Tour Eiffel Country Style Pâté (150 g): Country, Fine Herbs or Pepper.